Be drunk with something, always!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kolkata Knight Riders lose despite posting an incredible total. A dismal sunday. I hate sundays. And it's not just the cricket. I am, truth be told, the most indifferent person when it comes to cricket, or any sports that is. I was watching KKR in their defeat for want of anything better. And they lost and made me unhappy. And my 500 gig harddrive's wiped clean. So no finding sympathies in movies.
I hate sundays. Only reason I can find to do otherwise is to look forward to my monday blues. I look best in blue. And monday, albeit with so much workload, is the day I love the most. Remember good old school days? How each one of us loved to be at school. Well, if we did not relish it at the moment, it must have left the most definite after-taste.
Personally speaking, I know good when it hits me. I loved school. I hated high-school. I fancied college, to a considerable extent. But there was always something missing. I could tell. In college, I did not have a goal. I was just following brownian motion. Some may love this random non-chalance. But I could not.

I love mondays. Because I love my work. I love my work. Because I like the people that surround me there. And most importantly, it gives me a goal, no-matter however mundane. It requires not just brilliance but also some cunning. It is strange how managing your success sounds so much better than manipulating your way, though both imply the same. Some part of me would like to believe that a broken poet deserves much better. I feel, "A broken poet couldn't have done any better."

Till tomorrow. :)


P.S. An oppurtunist is a hero who makes good of the oppurtunities presented. Like Jack Sparrow says, "There is no good or bad, there is just that which you can do and that which you cannot!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well to see the Knights losing a battle against the King's men and get away with not even a slightest bit of pain .. definitely not what you want I bet ?!