Be drunk with something, always!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Phew!


Phew!

A month long ordeal finally seems to be at its end. My first project that took me to the depths of the “Share Jungle”, through stocks and shares (and God knows what not!) has finally allowed me to have some grip, some kind of a control. I never knew how much effort I could actually put in (being adept at leading such an effortless life all through my college days) and so it was an exhilarating experience, at breakneck speed. But now most of that is over, so phew!


Also, my French course is over for now. So I shall enjoy some freedom in week-ends. I had been really hard-pressed for time and was very much nervous before my French exam. And the chaos the girls created right before the personal interviews helped lower my mercury a bit more. They ‘ghera-od’ (the term has created its own niche, in context of Jadavpur and Singur) the interviewee as soon as he/she came back from the session and made a whole lot of noise. And ‘yours truly’ had to maintain his calm and focus amidst all that, and ‘yours truly’ truly felt that that was a remarkable job. As for the exam, it was “facile comme bonjour!”(French is a feminist language, for it makes you sound so snobbish!)


August is at its end, and with September autumn comes. Autumn, I’ve cherished always. And autumns have been rewarding. So I wait………

No comments: