Be drunk with something, always!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A demain

15 more minutes to go...after that I shall be a student no more...after that I shall be... ... ...

This is my last blog as a student, and see, the words have already stopped flowing...
I'm happy for whatever I did, whatever I accomplished, whatever that eluded me....I'm happy for everything and everyone...
I'm even happy for myself, I couldn't have played my part better, I did not wish to...

5 minutes to go...and the words are still not flowing. So I shall stop here...



Wish me luck, and pray that peace be with me...

3 comments:

Shibamouli Lahiri said...

Yes, pray shall I, that you be in peace...

Transdirected said...

Everything is for you if really want to

@R!J!T said...

Wish U all D Best for ur present life.......[:)]