Be drunk with something, always!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Went to Isle of Wight during Easter. Went alone. It's a marvellous thing if you travel alone. It's different. It's calm. And it feels that you own yourself for the time being. It is a wonderful feeling.

And there are lots of photos to share! If anybody cares that is! :P
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59166866@N07/tags/isleofwight/

At different times in life, I have had different passions. One can say, photography is the latest addition to that. But as with me, these passions don't seem to last. Like, for example, I bought a decent digital camera last winter, which gives you all these damn good pics, but they now do not appear good enough when I have seen what you can achieve with a DSLR. Well I already new that when I bought it I guess, but then I had no idea that this whole concept would interest me much. And now that it has consumed me, I am seriously thinking of putting up my digicam on eBay and use the sales to boost the budget to a DSLR.

And I have been educated by a friend that these lenses apparently don't come cheap. Well atleast all the good ones don't. And even if I do buy them, it doesn't guarantee that I will use them faithfully...

No comments: