Be drunk with something, always!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Snow!

When I woke up this morning it was snowing and my city was all white. I had never seen snow before, and I felt as much part of a fairytale as any. Light fleecy flakes dancing with the wind hit my face and it was this funny childish itch that I had almost forgotten that hit me! Christmas is near. I am glad everything is turning out the way it has been for the last couple of months. I really love this city. And I would like to stay a little longer! My secondment ends in January but I guess I want to linger.

And there are loads still to do here, loads still to see. Who knows when I might get a chance again!Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Sayan said...

First snow is always special :-)

Btw, I noticed you referred to London as "my city"... :P

The Elven Blacksmith said...

I did... :)