Be drunk with something, always!

Monday, September 20, 2010

The London Post: Part 4

It’s been two weeks and I have a feeling that I am going to like this place. It was a blast this weekend. Went to the Tower of London and Madame Tussaud’s with Charles. If I haven’t mentioned him before then let me do so now. Charles is my saviour in London. When it comes to cooking or showing me around this place, Charles goes to great lengths (he’s short but by Jove can he stretch! :P). Sometimes I feel that he knows the city better than the Old Prince himself. He’s currently trying to teach me the fine art of cooking but I guess he’s understood by now that some things are better left alone.


To be continued......

2 comments:

Sayan said...

Have you been to Hyde Park?

When are you returning home? I will be in Kolkata during December 8th - 24th.

And it is a pity that your savior is a Charles, not some Diana :)por

The Elven Blacksmith said...

I am not sure yet!